Sunday, July 4, 2010

Last of the Birthday Preparations

Sometimes things look better than they taste.  That was definitely the case with these little treats.  I found this idea here, and for my first try, didn't think they looked too bad.  But on the taste meter -- well, let's just say that at my house they got a 0.  Z-e-r-o.  Cute -- but not sure it's worth a re-try.  The texture is just kinda gross.  Mushy is probably the best way to describe it. 
When Avery wouldn't even eat one of these things, we decided it was time for Plan B.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Awww, I'm bummed that these didn't taste good. I was all set to try them for Isa's birthday next weekend. But they sure do look cute!

Lisa said...

Colette she is such a cutie! I think it is sweet that her Grammy was as excited about her birthday as she was.

Lisa