Sunday, July 4, 2010

Let's Party!

Well, yesterday was the big day!  I didn't realize a 2-year-old could get so excited about a party, but this little thing seemed to know it was all about her and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Her party was at My Gym -- a place she is very familiar with at home -- and it was so much fun to watch her play at one of her favorite places.  Add a sugar high to all this excitement and she was beside herself.  In fact, I think the best way to describe her would be "wild thing".  I tried my best to get a cute birthday pose -- wasn't going to happen.  Almost every shot I got was blurry because she just simply would not hold still for anything.  But here are a few little glimpses of the birthday girl...



Hard to believe our little Avery is 2!
What a blessing she has been to our family -- and what JOY she has brought to our lives!
Oh, and here's one last shot -- she loved her apron and even though her play kitchen is still in the box, she wore her apron and played with her pots and pans on the fireplace hearth. 
It was a Happy Birthday for Avery!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hmmm...the apron just looks SO much better modeled this time. What could it be that makes it different?
Colette, I think Avery is one of those who doesn't take a bad picture. So cute!