Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Busy Week!

Wow-- this was one busy week!
No wonder I'm tired.... We started last Thursday when Royce & Gail invited us to the Dodger game.  Lots of fun -- even though they LOST! 
Then on Sunday, I took my girls and a few friends to the Hollywood Pantages to see Chicago.
 
Layne, Susan, Me, Jamie, Jaclyn
And to finish off the busy week, me and my best buds saw Wizard of Oz at Rabobank.
Nancy, Me, Colleen, Lisa
I'm quicly becoming a real fan of theatre.  I love the music, the acting, the dancing, the costumes -- not to mention that it's a great time with friends -- whether it's for a nice dinner before or a long car ride to get there.  And did I mention how relieved my husband was that he didn't have to go?  Next show-- um, I think it might be Chorus Line, but not sure about that. 

1 comment:

Denise Feil said...

Another great show is Wicked in San Francisco. Andrew and i saw it a few weeks ago and loved it!