Sunday, April 11, 2010

In the Mood to Sew

All it takes is one stop at Strawberry Patches to put me in the mood to sew.  They have so much cute stuff in there, I can't stand it!  This fun fabric...
...turned into this...


We're still working on the pose -- at the moment, getting her to be still is quite the challenge!


Now I just need to get motivated to sew the drapes for my prayer room.  I've got the fabric, it's all cut out -- I just need to sew.  But I keep getting distracted by other fun projects.  We have now lived in our home for 5 years and I'm determined that by end of summer all the windows will be dressed.  Just a few more to go -- my prayer room, Danny's study and the laundry room.
I've been toying with the idea of spending my little inheritance I got from my Grandma on a new sewing machine -- I think it would put a smile on her face; she loved to sew.  And it might be just the motivation I need to finish the windows! 

No comments: