Tuesday, January 29, 2013

K is for Krause

Quite some time ago Andrew and Jaclyn asked what it would take to get me to make them a "K" like the one I have on my fireplace. 
(Sisters)
I responded by telling them that if they got married, I'd make them a "K".  Well, they finally pulled through with their end, so I figured I better keep my end of the bargain.  So for Christmas, they got their "K"...

And since we're still on the topic of Christmas, I couldn't resist a few of the babes. 
 We gave them each a baby and set them up with a full nursery for their babies -- a big hit. Such little mamas and so fun to watch them care for their babies...
And here's the last Christmas picture -- my side of the family.  We had a VERY CASUAL gathering on Christmas Eve morning - and had so much fun!  We had brunch - everyone brought a breakfast dish and a dessert - and we exchanged white elephant gifts.  The rules were that the gifts were to be truly white elephant gifts -- something you already have but don't want -- although, Charis cheated and snuck some little gift cards in with hers. 

No comments: