Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I2 Days of Christmas: Days 9 - 12

Well, apparently I took a little hiatus from blogging -- can't say it was intentional, but what I can say is that life got busy!  There's plenty of stuff to blog about, but the perfectionist in me can't move on without completing what I started before Christmas -- so bare with me, I've just gotta do this.  (If you share in the whole perfectionism thing, you'll probably want to scroll down and start at the bottom of this post so that you read the days in order.)

I had a great time planning for the 12 Days -- it made for a fun Christmas!

A 2013 Fishing License - for 12 Months of Fishing
A new wallet to hold a little "love note"
Size 10(1/2) Shoes
(It's been so long since Christmas that they almost don't even look new any more -- he loves 'em)
9 Drive-Thru Washes
(I know what you're thinking -- those cards come with 10 washes. Hey, I needed something for 9, so I used one)
 

No comments: