Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Monday!

Jaclyn sent me this picture this afternoon, but because my blackberry has decided to only give me messages when it feels like it, I didn't see it until this evening -- when Pops pulled it up on his iphone to show me -- you know, the iphone he got by using Grammy's upgrade eligibility.

This would have put a Happy Monday smile on this Grammy's face had I received it in a timely manner.  Missing something like this is just about enough to make a grammy trade in the misbehaving blackberry for an iphone on November 5th at 12:01am (the precise moment that Pops' upgrade eligibility becomes available for me to use).

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh my! This is a melt-your-heart picture!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't get any cuter than these two!
Kathy D.

LN said...

Like the ad says "If it's not an iPhone it's not an iPhone". The picture is adorable.