Sunday, April 11, 2010

2010 LA Mission Trip - Photo Album

Here's a link to the pictures of our LA Mission Trip. I had promised the high school kids I would post them on facebook immediately, so now you know why I haven't blogged in a week. Being expert that I am, it only took me a mere TWO FULL NIGHTS to get them uploaded and organized. I started out spending a few hours renaming every single photo so that when I uploaded they would be in numerical order. Hah! Apparently, facebook pays no attention to the names of your photos. So then I reorganized them and got them all back in order -- and didn't realize I had to click the SAVE button at the very bottom of the screen. Quick learner that I am, it took me twice to figure this one out. So I'm taking the lazy way out here and giving you link -- if I have to upload and organize these photos one more time I might scream.

2010 LA Mission Trip

No comments: